Monday, January 4, 2010

Hej Hej 2009, Hello 2010!

2009 was a very good year. When I reflect on the year that was I feel grateful for the good fortune of my family and friends. Tobias and I were married and several close friends including my sister got pregnant. All were long awaited events, or unexpected surprises. History was also made. A new President in the US and the Timmerman's in Europe.

2010 has gotten off to a good start with a new address in Copenhagen. A home we can call "ours." We move into our new digs February 1st so the month of January will be busy planning and preparing and moving. Something I just finished doing with my entire US existence 6 months earlier.

Next on the Danish wish list is a job. Then daily life as I once knew it will begin anew. With different surroundings and a new professional experience in a foreign land and funny language.

No comments:

Post a Comment